The Douglas- Elbert County Bar Association, “DEBA”, provides, professional networking, education and development for both the legal profession and the community.
Created in 1980, DEBA’s stated objectives are as follows:
* to advance the science of jurisipurdence
* to promote the administration of justice
* to secure proper legislation
* to encourage continuing legal education
* to cultivate cordial relations among the lawyers of Douglas and Elbert counties
* to perpetuate the history of the profession and the memory of its members
* and to aquire, own and hold real and personal property and other facilities in furtherance of these objectives.
Douglas Elbert Bar Association gratefully recognizes its founding fathers for their outstanding dedication and leadership:
Richard D. Truelli
Howard G. Allspach